Never I This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

How lovely is the beach on which the
children play

on which I will never play
As I drive through the streets bordered by school children I think

Never will I be one of them
A yellow bus smiling faces peer at me

Never will or was I a smiling face
Girls with thick hair whip it across
their shoulders

Never will I have hair to whip across
my shoulders
But they, they will never sleep in a hospital bed, dying

Only I shall suffer that fate.

YankeeSwagg said...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 9:56 am:
love this poem (:

Anpet32This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 7:53 pm :

thank you

FindTheBeautyIn_EverythingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Lovelovelove!

iknowyourheart said...
May 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm:
Aww baby if this is about you I'm sorry.

AmolatinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 15, 2010 at 6:14 am :
its not about me

still-a-novice replied...
May 15, 2010 at 9:50 am :
That's so lucky. Don't you feel bad for people that have to go through this. They never know what it's like to walk on a beach.

Lilacs_Smell_WonnerfulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 7:56 pm :

It does stink. Really bad. From the time I was three, until I was fifteen, that was my story. I am amazed that someone can write it so well, when it is not about them. It is just how you feel. My poem about it, "Windows" tells my personal story. I loved it. Thank god for major operations that actually go right, or that would still be my story. Either that, or I just wouldn't be here to read your amazing poem. :) Loved it. Do you know someone who is going through that, or went through it? Beca... (more »)

Jan. 8, 2011 at 7:39 am :
No I don't have a personal expirience. I am really sorry for you