sitting on air This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

With endless time to roam. Where should I reside? On the sound waves of our lives? No. I trip over the silence and the wind catches me. Now here I am dancing between gusts of wind as it makes its way to nowhere & everywhere. I leap and land only to fight foes within ourselves upon the sun's golden rays. He looks the other way & now I, turned blind by the darkening of the sky, wonder where shall I reside? I reach up and hide
underneath the shield of clouds. Losing my grasp as they cry for me, I feel safe within the ­watery blanket crashing ever so fast
toward the ground. The clouds cry out for me. Their audible sobs shaking the Earth slowly get softer and I hit the floor. Bones broken but I still wonder where I shall
reside. Screaming silently from behind the rainbow, camouflaged by the night, I fall back upon the forgiving grass & I ponder such a thing. I look up and the stars give me a smile. I reach up, yearning for them and they take me in. I no longer ponder silly things for I reside within the everlasting stars.

gracegirl29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really good. way better than anything i could ever write. fantastic use of figurative language and imagery. i literally felt myself falling. amazing!! check out my work if you get a chance please! i only have two poems, the window to the right and down in the valley, which is supposed to be anonymous but so much for that i guess:)