Ashes

If I die don't
tell them

They will know already

Because my desicions have
shown em'

Desicions that i took slow an steady

They have already tied me down to get me sane

It's always too late to put out the flame

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
okay, i dont want this to sound rude so i'll say this first:i love depressing pessimistic stuff. with that being said, i love the last line. its like the most negative depressing "give up and die " thing i've ever heard. i love it. 5 stars captain.oh, i like the whole thing too. do your dance.

Lexiiscool said...
OH my GOOOSSSSHHH! i like it alot, so 5 stars for this!!

Poemgirl said...
May 11, 2010 at 12:22 am
This needs to be published! it yearns to be!! iits just screaming "hey you ..im ovaa here!!publish me already hahaha"

jessica.cherish.conner replied...

That would be great.. but im not wishing on a star or anything...

im just hoping ha!

thanks(:

you have the penstrokes of a poetry master-someone who can give us a few sentences of meaning instead of monologues of pure nothingness....5 stars captain. and the last line is very nice.

jessica.cherish.conner replied...

"penstrokes of a poetry master"? yup ill take that(: ahaha

i totally agree with your whole statement there on a monolog of pure nothingness..

keep writing because everything you write is written with immense feeling.. and i can tell your very articulate(:

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
articulate, poetically yeah:) ch-ching.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yah i'm trying to write a book -i'm finishing planning it out so that this summer all i have to do is write and then idk what i'm going to do to publish it-i started a book that was 99 pages when i was like 10 but i never finished-maybe i'll pick up on that again!

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
You DEFINATELY should.. you'll regret it if you dont.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yah, but i'm going to do this book first-it has a better plot and i know more now (than when i was writing the other one) you know?

yah. Because there's just so many articles on this sight!!! I can't wait until mine are posted!!! I'm so impatient!!I love seeing that there are all of these peotic, artsy people because i am the only one in my grade.

jessica.cherish.conner replied...

Yess!all true!

what grade are you in?

7th and i live in Missouri-where do you live?

7th grade and i live in Missouri

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
7th grade? its good that your starting now! i wish i did!!(:

Your welcome-this website is awesome!!!! I wish i had found it a long time ago-when did u join? When did you discover your writing abilities?

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
Well a bunch of people in my class were starting to plan for the rest of thier lives and what they wanted to do, and some of them even got scholarships, so i wanted to start to but i forgot what i was good at, but my friend told me about this website and reccomended it for me.. and now I know I am meant to write.

Wow, that's a great story!!! YOur friends got scholarships when they were freshmen??

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
oh no ..i have older friends who did ahaha.! But i just wish more people would read my poems! i want them too be published soo bad!

I totally know how you feel-i keep reading a lot of good peoms where i'm the first one to comment-its like-hello? where is everyone-read these!!!!