Watching you | Teen Ink

Watching you

By Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

You across the way just a couple of feet away talking to a chick, I can’t get the strength to go up to you and tell you how I feel about you. All I could do is sit back and just sit and stair at you like you are the most beautiful gem in the diamond necklace.
I am cross the way watching you
Adoring you, loving you
You’re the reason why I wake up in the morning to go to school; you’re the beat to my fast beating heart. When I see your face my heart stops because it’s looking at the most beautiful things it has ever laid eyes on.
But to go up to you and tell you I love you. It’s harder then you think because you barely know me and to me it feels like we have known each other for years.
I’m in the crowd watching you
Adoring you, loving you
You’re the most wonderful thing that has ever lived on this Earth. But all I wish is to be called yours.
But yet I’m just watching you, adoring you, loving you from across the school hall way. Wondering when you’re going to glance over to catch me watching you.
I’m in the crowded school hall ways watching you, adoring your beauty and loving everything you do.

i wrote this a couple of years ago about this guy i had a major crush on