Occasional smell of you

Time passing like seconds on a clock.your not here and i am sitting in a class full of bodies but no minds like my own are present giving the teachers blank stares as we so promptly nod our heads every time she says si or hola clase tu estas aqui.I dont like her face her hair or her face the fake smiles on their faces or the things that they say.all i can think of is that they are hurting or something is not right in their world hard to understand but its true.so as the clack keeps ticking with only 46 seconds left to spare i take a deep breath keeping in the air let it polute me only for another second or maybe two breathe out that negative.i pass him in the hall way inhale deeply as we hug its so cleansing to my soul the way his voice flows is calming and even though he likes me and i know i wont do what i want to do because if i mix in our emotions the cleansing smell will sooner or later be the smell of hatrid!!!Just like the path that i am treading on with the occasional calming smell of you.