You Again?

When the flaming ribbons
of sunset burn down,
When the irresistible dance
of the stars come out.

i hope you look up
at the moon i have
marveled at for all
my life and whisper
my name.

i hope your heart stutters
i hope your stomach drops
i hope your body becomes numb
i hope you remember.

Remember my smile.
Remember my kiss.
Remember my hurt.
Remember your regret.

Regret for pushing me away.
Regret for not realizing what you had.
Regret for breaking my heart.
Regret. Because you know.
You will never touch me again.

Tiffanie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
 Will do! I have 2 accounts and i have most of the good ones on my other account if you look it up. I am pretty sure my screen name is Tiffanie_Marie but you can just type in Why I kept these Heels and you can see the rest of my work! I will check yours out(:

LiveForTheMoments said...
Niceee! haha check out my work too :) i really like yours

thank you, and i checked out your work(:

Shahed said...

LIne 18 is my fav. I like how the last word starts a new world! Very interesting, I really really like it! God bless!

CHeck out my work ;) lol thats the last thing most members leave on their comments lol

Marie said...
May 11, 2010 at 11:14 am
Poem expresses lost love very well.

Tiffanie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you for the comment(: it is greatly appreciated