Humor Me

Come sit with me Mr. Fuzzy
Please don’t pretend not to care
I can be your fluffy pillow
You can be my teddy bear
Every time you sing your song
I just want to cry one tear
You can sing a thousand songs
I will cry a thousand tears
Every single time you leave
I will be waiting right here
You know we belong together
I’ve been waiting for forever
Tonight we’re not so far apart
Look at you you’re so cute
You do not have to be shy
You can be my twinkling star
Shining brightly in the sky
You know I know what you are
There is no need to pretend
You know we’re dying in the end
But forget about the rest of it
Let’s just make the best of it
I have suffered many losses
You don’t have to pretend you care
Just stuff yourself with this cotton
And make like a teddy bear.

Aderes18 said...
At first I laughed and then I got to the part under the picture and that part made me feel sad. At first I thought you were talking to a teddy bear but now after reading again feels you are addressing this to a person, particularly in a romantic way. For some reason I want to give this to the one I love...

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
feel free, ill count the tears. merci for commentating.

Aderes18 replied...
I'm kidding... on gving the poem to someone.

actually I don't mind if you share it with anyone just tell them you got it from some freak of the internet

Aderes47 replied...
Ok. :) But I was seriously just kidding.

. replied...
But I seriously did not notice ur last comment

DreamWriter15 said...
I wish I had a teddy bear like this...or loved a teddy bear like this....or whatever......nice job!

Jun. 20, 2010 at 3:10 am
come sit by me, dreamwriter. please dont pretend not to care. i can be your fluffy pillow, you can be my teddy bear.....

fob-fan5 said...
I love you're writing style it's amazing i read your poems like 3 times and i love them!

thank you very much captain. that alot means really!!!

jonas_chick899 said...
May 30, 2010 at 8:55 am
aww i loved it!! u hav awesome word choice!! this was a great poem

May 30, 2010 at 10:58 am
thank you very alot much captain.

bkcrider92 said...
Wow very thought provoking...i didnt understand it the first time but i read it again and i rly like it...u have a very unique way of writing =)

thank you for the feedbackism. you mad my night.

insaneprincess said...

Amazing !

Simply amazing ! Keep it up! :)

i TRY MY BESTESSESSS. THANX.

insaneprincess replied...
yer welcome !

faypirate23 replied...
awesomeness best teen ink friend btif haha

thank you captain.