Go FIgure

Being at the poles you’ll find-
That things freeze quite easily,
And are quite easy to freeze.
Including yourself,
To death, I might add.
-125 degrees below huh?
Hmmm…you should wear a hat.

At the Equator one can only imagine
What it must be like, and the heat,
and what it must be like, and the suns rays,
Lingering over your precious skull.
And though not the hottest place on earth
100 degrees huh?
Hmmm…you should wear a hat.

Aderes18 said...

This is unlike anything you've written but it still holds your voice and your quirkness. 

Like it! :)

DreamWriter15 said...
My hat goes off to you ;)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 3:02 am
i love you too captain. i hope you standunder.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Haha, thanks...i guess...:)

thats what they all say.

DreamWriter15 replied...
well I'm guessing, since I don't know how to interpret your unique language 

see i........

DreamWriter15 replied...
see do really you?

you're the one who has to see, not me.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Well, maybe we both need to see, different things

Jul. 1, 2010 at 3:19 am
its all about us captain. you have to see me. i dont have to see you because you're inside of me....

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:18 am
well if I was inside of you, I wouldn't be able to see much of anything, really, and you wouldn't be able to see me, though you would know I was there.  I would be the little voice in your head whispering words of wisdom, then murmuring to your thoughts in the night to create horrendous nightmares, and you would eventually tear yourself apart, and I would be free!  ...not that I'd want to, but I'm claustrophobic!

well that works for me, or i could carve out a big empty space for you if you dont mind my survival in the end.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Or you could just open up and let me out, then we could just talk to each other...

then that would go back to you asking me if i really see when i'm right in front of you....

DreamWriter15 replied...
We could stand in front of a mirror...

Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:30 am
why do you need the stupid mirror? i said i can see you and you want to have this scientifical debate about whether or not i can really see you. we dont need a mirror captain. i can see you. you're right there. forget the stupid mirror.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:29 am
Alrighty.  But if I were seeing you, I would have to know what you looked like so that I would know that it is YOU I'm looking at and not a stupid mirror.

you would know what i looked like once you saw me, and why on earth you would stand in front of a mirror to see me is beyond me. i thought you meant if you saw me in front of a mirror and you were looking at my reflection so i was like just forget the stupid mirror and look at me.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:07 am
I was talking sort of metaphorically.  These days, a lot of people do what the world wants them to do, be what the world wants them to be, and not be who they are or do what they are meant to do.  So when they look at someone else, it's like looking in a mirror, you're seeing a part of yourself because everyone wants to be a piece of the big picture.  It should be that when you look at someone, you see someone else, and not a mirror.