Standing with passion | Teen Ink

Standing with passion

By Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

Standing with a passion. To show that I am strong.
I told myself that I would not be strong only on the inside but also on the outside. I don’t want to be missed judged by something that is only on the outside. But you’re the only thing makes me strong because you are the only person that has my heart. You my true love and the only person I want to be with and to make me the strong person I am today. Without you I am nothing like the wind going through my hair.

I love you my perfect Angel

Russell said...

Nice poem.

However, 'missed judged' is incorrect, I believe you mean 'misjudged.'

I'm also assuming that you intended for this to be not grammatically correct? Most poems don't need to have proper grammar, but if this was the case then the poem still needs to flow together. In my opinion 'But you're the only one thing makes me strong because you are the only person that has my heart. You my true love and the only person I want to be with and to make me the strong person I am today." does not give me the flowing feeling that a beautiful poem should.

On a better note, your last line, 'Without you I am nothing like the wind going through my hair.' is a very nice ending.

lilylovesyou said...
Cool poem 111

Amazing...........