Blackberry Kiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I have the urge
to run down in blue night
just to see what is left
from the story.

Some say the blackberries are
gone now,
but i need to touch and
remember every song left
between thorns
and bittersweet memories

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
42 words and you create an entire picure complete with emotion, texture and sound.   Lovely.

Erica B. said...
I love this poem. It's very short but conveys everything in those ten lines.

mimirocks124 said...

relly relly relly gud<3

if uve ever read walk two moons by sharon creech, they use the term blackberry kiss as well. reminded me of tht

I_am_the_only_me said...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 1:32 am
Amazing! I liked it. This peice really got to me for some reason. I just love the adjective 'bittersweet' also :) great work. Keep writting!

Hawkberry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 7:50 am
Thank you! I must also agree, bittersweet is a favorite adjective of mine :)

Gabriel M. said...
I love summer so much. This piece touched me.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am amazed by this beautiful and very poetic piece. Every bit of it is my favorite and every word a treasure. This is a wonderful way to depict your feelings with brevity. Well done, my dear, well done.

Oct. 7, 2010 at 7:52 am
Thank you for your praise, it means the world to me :)