I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

March 12, 2010
By lala0132 BRONZE, Georu, Maine
lala0132 BRONZE, Georu, Maine
3 articles 2 photos 1 comment

I sit and think about you all day and all night, does that mean I love you?

I text you all day and there's never a second of the day that your not on my mind, does that mean I love you?

I go to your house almost everyday, and I blow off the rest of my friends to come see you, does that mean I love you?

When I"m not with you all the bad things come back to haunt me but when I'm with you they all disappear, does that mean I love you?

You make me feel special in every way, and you always make me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world, does that mean you love me?

When we are together it is like nothing in the world matter but each other, does that me we love each other?

When you kiss me it's like the world stops spinning, and nobody exists except you and me, does that mean I love you?

When we are holding hands I never want our hand to separate, does that mean I love you?

When you hug me I never want us to drift apart, does that mean i love you?

When I look at you I get lost in you eyes and you put me in a trance and all I can feel is happy, does that mean I love you?

Does it?
No?
Your right~
It means I'm in love with you <3