Unknown Soldier

Who is the Unknown Soldier?
Who was it who died an unknown death?
In an unknown place,
With an unknown feeling in his heart?

Does he have an unknown family?
In an unknown neighborhood,
With an unknown burden to bear?

Is the Unknown Soldier with us now?
Watching us in his unknown ways,
With his unknown eyes filled with tears?

He is thinking now,
I want to be known

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
 I think I figured out teen ink. these writers take the worst writers and comment on their stuff and give them the best comments. but they take the best stuff- and they say absolutely nothing. so if you're wondering why this peice doesn't have any comments -it's because you're good, really good. I'm sure you really hit home for the soldier. hes probrably think-somebody gets it. finally somebody gets it.

superswim_19 replied...
thanks, thanks a lot! that really means a lot to me! nobody ever comments on any of my stuff but some of its not that good.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
we'll see...I'll read your stuff. if you think its not that good then try to make it better. its the improvement process. but hey-you're good.