Last Words

Can you tell what's on my mind?
Can you envision this gun in my hand?
Do you have any idea
What's going to happen next?

Can you hear these words
Coming from my mouth?
Do you understand
What I'm feeling now?
Do you have any idea
Why I'm ending your life?
It's my world now
And you're just living in it.

Just calm down
Don't worry now
I'm gonna slow down
Take this easy
Slowly pull the trigger
(Can you see the light?)

Can you hear these words
Coming from my mouth?
Do you understand
What I'm feeling now?
Do you have any idea
Why I'm ending your life?
It's my world now
And you're just living in it.

It's a yes or no question
Think about it carefully
Because these could be
Your last words.

Do you believe in GOD?

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2010 at 11:36 am:
For anyone that liked this one, read my other poem "Say Yes..." :) :)

Poet4God This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:55 pm:
Nice work :) It makes you think, what would you say if someone put you in the position
those two teens put the hostages in. Would you stand up for what you believe by saying yes?

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:14 pm :
I know, I hope I would be able to say yes! Thank you for the comment! You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." :)

^unshed.tears said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 12:04 pm:
I LOVED THIS!! you are really good :) keep writing

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm :
Thank you and I will! You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." :)

KaiteyAmber said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 11:25 am:
I really LOVE this poem. It is truely amazing. You have a great talent and do well with your work! i am working on getting some of my poes on here. But GREAT JOB =]

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm :
Thank you! You may also like my other poem, "Say Yes..." :)

KaiteyAmber replied...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:46 am :
lol ... your welcome... and YES ... i do mine need improvement ... but i have BETTER ones

ChowD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 10:10 pm:
I LOVE this piece! You have a unique outlook- and I bet you’ll make it big. I think you might like my work.. It is a bit like this. Keep doing what you do!

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:12 pm :
Thank you, thank you!! :) :) You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." (and you are very talented yourself) :)

Reg S. said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm:
Wow. This is really good. You have amazing talent!

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:11 pm :
Thank you soo much!! You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." :)

superswim_19 said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 7:27 pm:
that is a really good poem. my favorite verses are the, This is my world now, And you're just living in it.

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:11 pm :
Thank you! You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." :)

WaterQueen07 said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 3:26 pm:
I think it was an amazing idea to right something from their perspective. I recently did a paper on Columbine, and I the way you depicted this is powerful.

Mar. 18, 2010 at 4:43 pm :
Thank you very much. I like writing from unique perspectives and about things people normally wouldn't write about. :)

Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm :
You may also like my poem, "Say Yes..." :)