her mask

she wore a mask
and every time she wore that mask
it made her an Evil Manito
and an untamed beast
it made her
bring hell upon earth
bring darkness
bring elimination
bring termination
bring obsession
and it made her
murder every good thing about me
it made her
take away my sanity
i was determined
to put her out for good
so i followed her
to the horizon
i waited until
she started taking off
her mask
then
i rose from the water and stabbed her
right in the heart
with a sword
as her mask was floating
and she was sinking
i asked for forgiveness
but suddenly i noticed
something about her face
it was very familiar
then i recognized
that it was exactly
my face
and she was just
my reflection in the water.....

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can relate to this, I had a conflict with my reflection once. its like you bring the same concept but in a different way each time. I dont know if that makes any sense...5 stars captain..no, it doesnt make any sense......

condor replied...
omg thank u...none of my work makes any sense lol.....btw r u stalking me or something? lol going thru my stuff all in one day...lol im just kidding i cant thank u enough for wasting ur time to read my work...thank sir

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
actually yes, I was stalking you. I did go throughyour stuff in the same day-(hour). (-you must be a people person.) what you wrote made sense.it was great. i meant what i said didnt make any sense-it never does.

sir=mam-but not really. I'm a little manish........

condor replied...
omg im sorry...i'll call u david thats one of my favorite names lol

condor replied...
actually i call all my guy friends david lol....i just almost never use their real names lol

youre just like the person in my poem-you missed the point. IM A WOMAN.-it sjust sorta hard to tell if you look at me from the right angle. you can still call me david....

condor replied...
omg lol im sorry

lostnhim said...
Very powerful, and well written... I really like it!

condor replied...
omg thank you very much for liking it <3

lostnhim replied...
Of course I like it! And why wouldnt I???? Its brilliant!!!!! (:

condor replied...
........^_^......