Seduction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You're going to
crave my curves,
my words –
steamy, creamy strong
legs, lips-pursed, lashes-batting.
Enough of your flattering.

You will break.

I'm going to make
you work.
Harder, and harder, and harder.
You'll be too
weak to speak.
I'm no sinuous
serpentine girl
to charm into a basket, no
man-made lid, you'll find
will hold the
seductress kind.

From such strength, I may shake.

You're going to
crave me; desire
will burn a hole
through your skin.
You'll want to acquaint
your famished fingers
with every inch of me,
eyes like coal –
hungry.
I could write a book
about depravity, or
nihilistic sin.

takeachanceandlive said...
Aug. 28 at 10:30 am:
Really liked it! It's basically perfect, and the words you used, as well as the structure, flow and fit together perfectly.. Good job.

kate_anne said...
I liked it. You used good words that kind role around in your mouth like marbles.

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm:

I actually liked this poem. It has good word flow in my opinion and it was truthful from the reader. No need to be embarresed with anything made from a mind or heart. You feel what you feel and thats just that.

By the way, For this type of poem, i must say, great word choice. I usually don't read poems like these, but im glad this is the one i chose to. It came from a heart, and thats all you need for a poem. A true poet can put themselves in others perspectives as well. :)

bahannahpeel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Suigeneris,

Don't be mean. If you're going to tell her her poetry sucks (which it doesn't) at least back it up with some concrete information.

I enjoyed this poem, though it wasn't the best, Something about the flow of words put it off. But I loved it nonetheless

justsmileanddance said...
this is so good!

LouieLou said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 3:13 pm:
Ooh I love this.