The Shoe

White curly hair,
Short stubby legs,
Black eyes and nose,
Tiny tail curled up and wagging,
I catch a glimpse of this little puppy,
Then I notice,
My blue converse sneakers,
In shreds,
Without laces,
Holes in the soles,
She runs up to me,
And licks my arm,
Trying to apologize,
I guess,
I’ve forgotten about the crime,
And she trots away,
When I remember,
That I don’t have shoes to wear tomorrow.

Skinny7Mini7Maddie said...
Such a cute poem!! :) My puppy use 2 do things like that... Untill she grew up :)

FlyleafFreak said...
Wow this is really good. The same thang happened to me with my dauchsaun chihauhau mix and I had to cduct taoe my converse, so they look pretty cool

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol. thanks for commenting...sounds like some converse with  character...

babigerl1194 said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:05 am
aww its so happya nd says alot about your personality. CUTE

thank you! i usually write poems a little less easy going so this was different for me...glad you like it :)

XOXOhaloXOXO This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this a soooo cute;) i <3 it! check out my poem the suicide... its sad but really creative! keep up the amazing work;)

ok ill check out your stuff and thank you for the feedback on my work :)

Sill_Sitter11 said...
Maddie is such a dork.... The poem gave me a good visual picture of Maddie chewing on you shoe!

Dont call my dog a dork! She likes you! sill sitter....

IAmTheJesusFreak said...
This was such a cute poem( and a funny one at that) I understand those "pet issues" if you know what I mean.

yep i know what you mean...
thank you for commenting :-)

Kestrel replied...
awww cute poem-maddi sounds like my dog ruby-she a bishon mix(did i spell that right?)

my dog is a pure bred--but thats so cool that you have a bichon---look at my picture Maddie Mischief thanks for commenting!!

Squishy-SquishThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. This is nice . It made me laugh ;)

Thank you! It's just a quick little poem I wrote when i took a picture of my puppy chewing on my converse!!!