I Like Your Hat!

Every time i go outside i discover a whole new world. im tired of being lonely, breathing exclusivly to rot. So you can be the lighter fluid and I'll be the spark and we will be an inferno together. If we cant make anything new we will just rekindle old flames. if nothing comes to mind then we have dynamite, dont we?take time to make time for your own sake of taking. For the life of me i cant grasp how this consept could allude me.

forevermeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 2:38 pm:
Why is the title, I Like Your Hat! ?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2010 at 5:03 pm:
this is uh..yeah...I dont know what this is. but its great. thats it!! great!!!youre a genius. 5 stars captain.

CentennialPaige said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 6:09 pm:
I'm normally really conscious of grammar and spelling, but this is so beautifulcreativeamazing that I don't even care.