The Balling of the Fist | Teen Ink

The Balling of the Fist

By MattRgrs PLATINUM, Maplewood, New Jersey
MattRgrs PLATINUM, Maplewood, New Jersey

And deep within there hung what was once a raw but uncommon sense of perception. And now in it resides an ugly promise of sunshine.

on Apr. 1 2011 at 3:51 pm
Acalleq PLATINUM, Togiak, Alaska

you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

hmmm, took a while for me to figure this one out and to me it feels like it's lacking but then again you can let 100 ppl read the same poem and get different results

on Aug. 21 2010 at 12:07 pm
Niftygrrl BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”- dr suess

"Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself."
— John Green

This is talent.I love this. Im going to check out more of your stuff.

on May. 11 2010 at 5:06 pm
Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

I guess youre right. so what if the sun doesnt come up. who needs daylight anyway. this is very nice. youre a creative little guy(or girl, whatever). 5 stars.