im yours to hold | Teen Ink

im yours to hold

By poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin
poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin

"you know you're in love because you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams"

rain falls down, deep into my soul.....in your arms I'm yours to hold...ill be with you from young to old, my trust for you has taken hold. I've always been afraid to let go..because love has done nothing but left me cold..but your different i see it in your eyes, and i see it more as time goes by. so the rain may fall deep into my soul, but with you i never feel cold. being with you means you could tear me apart..but i know you won't because you warm my heart.

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

awww, that was sweet ^^ cute rhyming

thanks for reading my work, i love yours its so pretty!! and you are so deep with how you write things i can almost imagine myself in your shoes

Miseltoe GOLD said...
Miseltoe GOLD, Boneville, Georgia

I'm a loser and I love to lose. Each time I lose its different, it teaches me something else... but winning loses its glamour after the first few times. so I love to lose

Again I really like you work its great... Loving but not the aweful fake crap.

on Feb. 21 2010 at 11:11 am

Please Comment on my work!!!:)