Where?

Where is a hand when I have fallen?
Where is a Light in my darkest moments? Where is a path when I am lost? Where is a shoulder I can lean on? Where is my mind when I want to use it? Where is my life when I want to live it? Where are my tears when I want to cry? Where is a teacher that will truly teach? Where is a loving family member in my time of need? Where is a true lover when my heart is truly broken?

RainieLee said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:09 am
You have conveyed all the misery in the world into 9 questions. ;)
But by using questions, you imply there is still hope.
Gorgeous.
And did I mention that the picture you chose just gave me chills when I read the poem? Awesome match.

ShernayB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this.
I can really relate.
Keep writing.
And please check out my work.
Comment and rate if you wish.
Thanks!

elizabethlaura said...
this was really good, but I agree with everyone else that it would be easier if you divided it into stanzas.

Nikiblue said...
Very nice piece, and yeah i agree with the other post. It would be easier if you lined the stanzas under each other, that way itd be easier to read. But other than that it was very good. I'm sorry you went through a rough time. I know from experience, they suck.

have_a_heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked it. but itd be easier to read if you divided it into stanzas and lines. then it would have more of a distinct rhythm pattern and be easier to read.

TheWritician replied...
I agree with everyone else but your questions are really heartfelt. Good job.