(As he creeps: Part Three) The final chapter. | Teen Ink

(As he creeps: Part Three) The final chapter.

November 1, 2009
By DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida
DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida
23 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never know that you love someone untill they're gone."


I rammed by body into hers, knocking us both on the floor. I took actions that I didn’t know I was going to do. Said improper things like “fuck you.” She screamed back, but I silent her with my fist. He jumped of the bed and pulled me off of her. I fought his grip, but it got tighter around me. I could feel the fury. Of the hands that once were on her, holding me. I yelled for him to get off, him pressing me on his nude body is where I once belonged. He let me go, my head said yes, but my body said no. I flew around and looked at him in his eyes to see if the love was still alive. He looked at me with hurt behind. But I could hear her getting back up. Snapped out of my gaze to finish what I’ve done. She charged at me, but I moved out of the way. She screamed out things they’ve been doing for a long time. She really knew how to get in my mind. She was on the left and I was on the right the way we were standing it looked like we were in a cage fight. He stood in the middle like a referee all I needed was to hear the bell, so I could bring down hell. He looked at both of us like he didn’t know what to do. He told her not to move. He looked at me and told me to leave. I didn’t want to move, but I looked at her and I got angrier. I knew I needed to go. I went to walk out the bedroom door, but a sound arose. My pose froze. I heard footsteps coming up the stair. They came closer, whoever they were. “Honey I’m home.” The door pushed open to reveal a stranger. He was well dressed holding a brief case on his left. Looking at his wife who was still undressed, my x looked at her with a confused look on his face. I knew he was confused because my face held the same gaze. “Someone better tell me what going on.” We all looked at him with nothing to say. My x went to get his cloths right away. “Baby it’s not what it looks like.” His eyebrow shot up. Stupid to think that she would say such thing; she had her clothes off and so did my x even a little kid could predict the rest. My x tried to make his way to the door. But the guy got in the way. Half of my body wanted to protest, but the other half wanted to see him get punched in the face. “Where you think you’re going?” The man’s deep voice shouted out. He put his hands in the air and said “Man I have no part in this.” I let out a laugh. The man turned to me. “I don’t care what you do to him. Do whatever you please.” He looked back at his wife. “Somebody better explain. Or I’m gonna bring hell up in this place.” His wife stepped up and started to say. “I’ll explain.” I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. “No I rather explain.” All three of them looked at me. And I began to tell the story.


The author's comments:
IT'S NOT OVER!!!! KEEP READING.... LOL, it's getting good.