best friend | Teen Ink

best friend

By sakinat BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
sakinat BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello! Today is the day that you and I will become friends and if you are good today I will let you become my best friend. So do we have deal? First, I will introduce you to my parents and see if they like you. If they do not then you are not going any further. But if they do then that is a different story. After I take you to meet my parents I will take you to meet every single one of my brothers and sisters. (By this time, my mom would have already gotten married to her long-time sweetheart Clarence.) I will then see if they like you. If they do not then you are not going any further. But if they do then that is a different story. After that I will take you to meet my nieces and nephews. I will see if they enjoy your company. If they do not then you are not going any further. But if they do than that is a different story. After that night I will take you to meet my aunts and uncles in both Las Vegas and Michigan and if they do not like you then you will go no further. But if they do then that is a different story. After that night I will take you to meet my cousins. If they do not like you then you will no further. But if they do then that is a different story. After all is finished I will no longer be your friend because I never liked you and you are too much of a hit with my family. So long sucker.