far and beyond

dost thou hear what i hear,dost thou see what i see?yes,but thou dost not see the beayty that i see.thou lookest at the outside, i lookest on the inside.thou lookest at what it appears to be,when i look far and beyond.thou hearest all sounds,but dost not stop to listen,i hearest every sound and recognize one from another.when you thinketh it noise,i thinketh it music.when you seeth it worthless,i seeth it beauty.Ye most learn to look and listen far and beyond.

breakfree said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 10:40 am
great work I like very much.

mockingbirdsong replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:29 am
Thanks Bro, LOL :)

Alphie0 said...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:21 am
It's a lovely poem, very true.

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

jujums1 said...
I enjoyed this poem, though I also thought modern english would have been a better option. But deep and reflective, keep it up!

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank you for your comment. I wanted it to be old fashioned, thats why I did it like that.

cass said...
Jan. 16, 2010 at 10:22 am
this was so meaningful and deep. i loved it!!!!!!

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! Your comment was very encouraging to me. I'm glad you liked it!!!!!!!

marlina_dee93 said...
This is really good! and you're so right. i like it. keep up the great work! =)

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!

Siraidly said...
really? a typo in the final sentence of your "poem"? I think you meant *must* rather than most. so sloppy...wow

norasings said...
this poem is really great!I like the way it makes me pause and think about God's view of us . I know very few people who really love their own self like God!

Eniliuqcaj said...
I really like the poem it is very. . . i don't really know a word for it but it really makes you think and really take a second look at life to see what we don't really appriciate but should. Like how you said what is noise to someones ears might be music to anothers. very beautiful.
* i would appriciate it if you would check my work thank you! *
love the poem 5 stars!

mockingbirdsong replied...
Thank-you so much for your comment!
It was very encouraging to me and sorry it took so long to get back at you.
And yes I would love to check out your work! Thanks again!

LilBenj This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 12:22 am
I do like this poem, but I think you over dideth iteth oneth the useth of the Middle English verbs, if you know what I mean. :) This is excellently done, but when you revise it, remember that not every verb in Middle English hadeth the "eth" on the end.

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
good poem, nice writing, but to me it would read better with modern english rather than the whole baroque approach of the writing, i think for this poem reaching the reader through words is the most important thing, and with the whole thou's and eth's it makes it a little bit harder to achieve. but, s**t, nice work.

mockingbirdsong replied...
Yah I suppose it is a little confusing and the grammer is a little off, or should I say a lot. But thank-you for your comment!!!!!

Alice B. said...
I'm glad I could help you out. Keep writing!:)
-Alice B.

mockingbirdsong said...
Thank you for your comment! And suggestion. I didn't think that my grammer was so important, I usually do it right, but I figured since other people write like that, I didn't need to worry about it, but I guess I will.

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx