Feeling Fast, Falling Hard © | Teen Ink

Feeling Fast, Falling Hard ©

By ceburroughs SILVER, Brampton, Other
ceburroughs SILVER, Brampton, Other

you may not be her first, her last, or her only. she loved before she may love again. but if she loves you now, what else matters? she’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, she may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. so don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.

feeling fast, falling hard. dont ask me how it happened. forbin love is the most addicting kind. to be away is torture, while being near is even worse. having you so close, but wont even look me in the eye. never been one to break all boundries sustaining me, but for you i am all willing. you are something so unique, like ive never seen before. some might say i use that line to often. but there is always something better, someone better. when they live my life to the very last step, felt every sting and cried every tear, then they can talk. i must admit i do fall quick but we all have our flaws. i beg of you to not tell me one thing, then show another. the hurt is so strong, i want to fall apart. if what you want is what hurts me most so be it. the pain that feels like death wont leave, but fade into the numb. hopefully to the point when i can once again breath. feeling faster, falling harder.