Painful

You hurt me in ways,
I can not explain...
No words can describe,
The bitter pain...
I hurts too bad,
To voice how I feel...
I never imagined,
Pain could be this real...
I can not seen to move on,
I am frozen still...
I am trying to forget,
But I have lost my will...

windswift This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
lost love is always the hardest thing to bear, it changes people in ways that cannot be described, but it will help you if you learn to move on, if you tell youself that you will use what you learned from the loss to better your future relationships your future will become easier.

JeanaMathias said...
I absolutly love all of ur poems they r beautiful. I would love it if you could maybe look at my work and maybe show me something I could change to make it better. :)

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...

your talented ! - end of story , your amazing at writing ! its a true gift you have ! Don"t ever give up on writing !

Please come and check out my poems [comment or rate] Thank u (more of my pieces are pending for approval) I only have one so far.

bluemagnet22 replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 11:30 am
Thank you! I checked out your one poem...you totally have to let me know when you write more!

ShenelleCrystalx3 replied...
I wrote more :) , im just waiting for approval , it takes FOREVERRR lol

nicole said...
i luv'd the poem u r a realy good author keep on writing i cant wait 4 ur nxt poem

bluemagnet22 replied...
Thank you so much:)

SilverDawn said...
Dec. 11, 2009 at 3:24 am
wow.. just .. wow. I am now totally your fan 100%. I just LOVE your poetry. This one is another of the many pieces I love from you. I just found the "I am frozen still..." line a beat to short to match the flow. Maybe you could say "I'm completely frozen still" instead. Just a suggestion (: KEEP WRITING!!

bluemagnet22 replied...
Thanx so much:)
I appreciate ur feedback n thanx for the tip on that one line;)