Like Taylor Swift

The little girl looked up at her mommy as she was brushing her golden curly hair
“Mommy my hairs like Taylor Swift “

The mom looked down on her infant daughter and thought of the days spent nursing and running her to
The hospital with the frequent spells she seemed to have.
She thought of the perfect response to tell her daughter then finally she replied
“No, Baby your hair is like angels “she said it with a deep breath because she knew it was the truth.
The Child looked up at her mommy not understanding
Then she asked “Mommy is Taylor Swift an angel “
The mom sighed” No honey “
“Who is an angel mommy?”The infant questioned
“You are baby” she said
After that the conversation ended .As the mom buckled the child in the car seat she kissed her nose and
told her “I love you “
During school that day the child told the class she was an angel and no one believed her.
Later that week the front page of the local paper read Mother and daughter both dead.
The students cried and the teacher tried to explain to them that she was in heaven now.
A little boy in the back of the class who never talked to much suddenly raised his hand and said “Now
she really is a angel “
The students all agreed .
Hanging in the doorway of room 321 there is a pink paper angel that reads

“The angel of the classroom”

In loving memory of Sammie Ray

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really deep. i love it.

notebookgirl said...
your article was sad but beautiful, you are a talented writer keep it up

WriteForLove said...
Hey, you commented one of my stories. Thank you sooo much!! Anyway, I really love this alot!!! It's soo good and sad. You should definetly keep writing!!

riedel replied...
awww ... thanks ,Im trying to write more

TeamJacobArchuleta said...
Dec. 30, 2009 at 12:01 am
OMG, I totally loved it! It's so sad and touching and sweet! GREAT JOB! :)

TaylorSwiftMusic4Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ok....Love this. But, I'm so confused as to how the mother and daughter both died randomly....?

riedel replied...
Dec. 21, 2009 at 8:54 am
It just went like that ...I guess in my twisted way its suppose to show fate ??=( Srry !!

TaylorSwiftMusic4Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No, that's ok! Don't be sorry! I still liked the storyline a lot :]

riedel replied...
k... I just want people to like my work ...I really want in the magazine !!

Oh, I totally understand! I started reading this magazine about 2 or 3 years ago and when I first started, I was like, "Wow, I'm gonna write something that will get me in here." So, for a while I made myself write and post, write and post, but nothing came of it. I had a few comments here and there, but no magazine publishing. Then, Miley's book came out and I read it all in that day that it came out. I stayed up til 3 in the morning, reading it, and I was so blown away that ... (more »)

riedel replied...
Wow ,Thank you so much - your words of hope lighted my day,I am going to keep trying and to do my best and maybe a fluke will get me in the magazine ? I just started this so Im a little new -and Im homeschooled so when I get lonely I just right !
Maybe I will right about you !
Thanks Again !
<3 riedel <3 lots of love !!

Oh, that's awesome that you're homeschooled! Do you like it? I've always wondered what it would be like to be homeschooled. It sounds fun and a lot less stressful haha :] Awww!! You're so sweet to say you might write about me!
<3 alex :]

riedel replied...
Yeah Im Cyber school its fun ... and yes its a lot less stressful ... I love it

riedel said...
Sorry ....for the bad grammer . I hope you all like it .

shabam34 replied...
awwww that is soooo sad yet i luv it. that is sooo sweet. its one of my faves. do u think u can read some of my stuff and comment? I wanna know what u think. btw its really good! keep writing!