all we have

how is it that your touch can eras all the pain how is it three words from you lips can make my heart shake and skip beats how is it that one look can take me to a place of paradise and ultimate bliss how is it that i can only be whole with you by my side you are my light in the dimmest of time you are my security when my shield is worn down and you hold me up when my bones become brital and weak and assure me when times look bleak i don;t know how to repay all that you do so i hold you when you need to be held i tell you everything will be fine when your heart tells you other wise i try with all my might to protect you from your fears and when you cry i wipe away the sour tears ill be your light in the darkest of nights and your blanket in the coldest of winters you can't give much but neither can i but we both had promise to do what we can until the end of our time

starsonmysleeves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow. i really like it, especially how its one continuous line. it flows quite nicely.
i totally identify with how you feel like you want to be the shield.

musicislife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:52 am
lol thanks your too kind

TheWrittenHeart said...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 12:46 am
This is really sweet :) I love it. 5/5 stars for sure

Nov. 29, 2009 at 10:00 am
thanks so much

Hannahbear said...
This is so so good! it is really sweet, it kinda makes my heart melt a little :D the girl you wrote it for is a very lucky girl :) look at my stuff if ya want, its not very good but w/e. lol i loved it a lot