Rhetorically Ridiculous This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I hate poetry.
It’s always SO depressing.
Why is it that whenever poetry is written, it has to be a downer?
It’s never about anything, but boys.
Oh, boys.
What is the teenage-world coming to?
I refuse to be infested by this infestation.
I refuse.

Zazawish777 said...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 6:30 am

This is neat! i love how it is short and to the point!

may i please borrow your theme? I wount copy of u.  I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Please rate and comment on my  work. thanks

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really neat captain. I love how you put the last two lines. do your dance.

Zazawish777 replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 6:28 am

Same! this is realy neat stuff!

I like it, short and to the point. Could I please borrow yor theme, i will not copy of you. Thanks.  i rate it 5 out of 5.  Pleaserate and comment my stuff. thanks   

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
what??? are you talking to me? at first i thought you were the author and i was wondering did she just comment on her own work? i'm really confused. if you are talking to me, what theme?.....