Falling This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , Whitby, Canada
Falling down her cheek
each tear
a diamond strung on silver.
Condemning bullets,
pierce through each lobe.
Fingers strangled
by bands of brass knuckles.
Feet weathered
by the granite floor,
and daggers
strapped to her ankles.
Her mind
surrendered to fear,
her head,
a vase of wilted orchids.

BleedingRose said...

This made me read it three times!  i loved it, never stop writing!

-Rose

Natascia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you for the wonderful comment and the encouragement to keep writing. We all know how hard it can be to do so. Your kind words mean so much!

marinashutup This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absolutely love this. The way you describe such ordinary things is so amazing. Keep it up, this really is lovely :)

It makes me very happy to hear such nice comments about my work. I can assure you that I loved your comment more than you loved reading my poem!

ashbash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2010 at 10:23 am
wow! omg ur such a good writer!! you are so descriptive, you put such emotion into your poem. great job! i'll look for more work by you! 5 stars!

Thank you for your comment on my poem! I enjoyed reading it and your words gave me great joy.

All the best!

monica. said...
Wow. You're an amazing writer(: Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much!