Looking up | Teen Ink

Looking up

By unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama
unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding, in all your ways take notice of him and he himself will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3: 5-6

I was hoping it was Jehovah when I looked up, posssible he'll save my life, possible he'll get into my head and change my thought's and mind. Possible he'll ease my pain this hurt that I feel, possible with just one touch he'll let my life make sense. Maybe he'll wipe away my tears, I know he would make me feel good, take these tears away from my face and keep my eyes form watering up. If only I had Jehovah everything woul be cool. The brightness from the light hits me on my arms and makes it glow, while my head was down and feeling low, I looked up to see that it was just the light and not Jehovah. So i'll put my head down again and look up continuously and hope through the whole time that its Jehovah.

This poem comfort's me and I was feeling bad at the time so thats why I wrote it.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

this is very nice-it seems so sincere and honest and heartfelt and this is very nice. it seems so sincere and.........5 stars.