The End 2

Luife moves on
In the blink of an eye
No one can change it
No on really realizes it
But we all go along with it
Wanting, waiting
For it to become different
Willing our steps carefully
Yet not giving a damn
Until the end shows up
Then you pray for a second chance,
To make it all right
It won't matte though
Exspecially when he shows up
To collect your sinful Soul
So your headed to limbo
For your final judgement
While in the end
You know right where your goin
Hell is open
Satan is Laughing
Your life is over
The agonizing torure
Has began
for all eternity

Surferandwriter said...
About the comment that you wrote about your poem, your 100% true. No one seems to understand that not everything is perfect, things happen. Bad endings come, its how it is, its life. My friend always looks on the bright side, even though I love her to death, it gets on my nerves. But from experience, even though I am a girl, there's times were nothing seems to go right and everythings a mess. So good job, you hit reality.

Geisbengals replied...
I try to with all my poems.. im tired of ppl telling me that there's always a bright side to everything. Cuz there's not... it all ends the same way Death

SarahSar94 replied...
Yeah, I have to agree, it's really annoying being told that everything will turn out perfect, my friend does it all the time then she gets mad at me when I give her the bad side. I can see things two ways, good and bad, mostly bad though, my family thinks its really weird lol

Geisbengals replied...
it doesnt matter wat ur family thinks about it, You are ur own person, i found that out a long time ago cuz a family member of mine wanted to send me to a mental institute out of state

. replied...
trust me I know, I am definatly myself. Everyone I know knows that. The only time that I act different is when I am with my family because they really get worried about it, my mom gets mad when I wear all black. She thinks its goth, its not, but if it was so what? About that institution thing, thats harsh don't ya think?

. replied...

Geisbengals replied...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 8:49 am
if it wasnt for my mom then id be there... I act myself when ever i dont really care about wat other ppl think cuz that shows that they're all robots and annoying as hell .

SarahSar94 replied...
Yeah, I agree. We always need to be ourselves or else we don't know if people like us for ourselves or something else.

Geisbengals replied...
yea its scary to see ppl acting like robots