When it Rains This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

When it rains
It washes away
What’s wet and what
The wetness stained
And drowns what came
To cause me pain
And keep me up
All night and day
And possibly take
My life away
19 horses and 19 men
Knocking on my window pane
And when it rains
It tells the day
No one can come out to play
And that makes the sun say
“I must now dry up the day
And save whats left to be saved”.
And when I look
I have to say
That what I see I can’t explain
What was flooded yesterday
Is now completely drained
And when I say
The sun has came
To shine its rays
On my troubled face
And liven what relentless rain
Had no remorse and washed away
-19 horses and 19 men
Knocking on my window pane.

IamtheStargirl said...
This seems beautiful and random, I can't quite get my head around it. I guess that's what I've been meaning to say...

IamtheStargirl replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:42 pm :
Help!!! I'm fighting off pink spikey bears with a green-handled can opener. They want my nachos....

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 5:09 pm :
(silence)....

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 6:33 pm :
<Smirkey-smirk>

Oct. 9, 2010 at 8:46 pm :
please write more captain. the more we talk the more i realize we should not be seperated from the aroma.

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 9:44 pm :
And we shouldn't be separated from the scent, perfume, or, dare I say it? I daren't say it.

Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:30 am :
Parlez! (speak)

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 12:44 pm :

Never mind.

Anyway, how is your pet pewter slug, Hilda? I had heard that she had a spot of dropsy a couple of weeks ago, is she over that yet?

Oct. 16, 2010 at 4:15 pm :
yeah, its good with her (she's a guy), though i forgot to plug in the annodedropsilator to prevent this all from happening. you know, usually when some one asks me about my genetically engineered pets at randomn it means their guilty,so;what rules have you broken and why? and who are you seeking to destroy?

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 5:15 pm :

Awwwwwwww! You caught me. <Pouts>

I ate all of the atomis green marshmallows last Sunday, we can't eat them any day of the week except Tuesday. I's a rebel!

And, I'm plotting on taking down the king of Snozencornerland, wanna help?

Oct. 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm :

would that be you on plain 'B' of the battlefield in that destructinator 3000? ...i'm way ahead of you. were taking this sucker down. watch this.........

by the way, i hear one of your own got did in the rebellion. my condolences.-you should've just started a riot.

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 4:59 pm :

Ah yes, dear old Catmaron, I will remember it fondly (It didn't seem to have any humanly recgnizable gender.) It's passing was peaceful, swift, and brave. I will remember Carmaron fondly, and with sorrow at it's death.

I had considered starting a riot at first, but those things just never seem to work out. I also thought of peaceful protest, but that decayed old squash of a king would have just lobbed a firebomb into the midst of a peaceful protest all the same.

Th... (more »)

Oct. 19, 2010 at 8:14 pm :
Boos looks both ways then comes out from behind the remains of the decayed old squash of a king and steps over the rubble. "so.....i guess this means we won ,.huh guys?...guys?...AAHHHHH!!!!"

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 4:42 pm :

Duck! Now bank left!

That's it! Now bang that giant robot on the head with that banana over there... There! No, not there! There! Good! (It would seem that the war is not over yet, even if the king has been made into figurative pumpkin pie {He's been pureed, sorta})

Yes! You got 'im! That's the last of them, I think.

Oct. 20, 2010 at 5:49 pm :
Boos writes letter to Dreamwriter; Captain, stargirl-our dearly beloved has missed the point...

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:01 pm :
<Stargirl turns around in an aura of confusion and bangs into a telephone pole.>

Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:09 pm :
(consider this my giggleless laugh.......)

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:15 pm :

Wow.

Well, your giggleless laugh is kinda sorta pretty dang creepy.

Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:30 pm :
i guess this is the part where i address (?) your physical needs and supply you with your own wheelchair and a lifetime supply of self-analyzing scotchtape.

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:33 pm :

I can get along with my robotic legs just fine, thank you.

I would loooooovvvvvve some scotchtape, though. It's so hard to keep track of a roll of tape these days <Sigh> It's even hard to keep track of a pencil sharpener, for that matter. 

Want a cookie?

Oct. 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm :

if you had been around all those years when i needed you then you'd know that i dont belive in cookies.

yes, i would love a cookie