Who Cares?

I feel as though my world is crashing down,

My heart has been shattered to the ground.

Can anyone see the pain in my eyes?

Does anyone care that my life is a lie?

Where is a friend, someone who bears?

My pain and sorrows my joy and cares?

I need to find peace and love that’s for sure,

And all that I need, is just one open door.

RedFeather said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 7:36 am:
Great poem! Don't feel discouraged, you're not the only one out there that feels that way, but trust me, it will get better if you don't let it get the better of you. Instead, keep using your emotions to write things like this - writing actually works really well. ^_^

olican16 said...
This is soo great... per the norm! great job!

Ashley P. said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:09 pm:
your welocom girl keep it up

Ashley P. said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 3:49 pm:

wow love it i fell this way a lot

you may have noticed i post a lot of comits i fell like pepol need to know when thay r aprecated

distant_dreamer replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 8:24 pm :

Hey Ashley! Thanks sooo much for commenting on a lot of my work!! It means so much to me! :) I will be sure to take a look at your work! Thanks SO MUCH again! :)

Monica

windswiftThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 9:25 pm:
even though it was just a vented poem, the true feelings often come out of one when they vent.  the writer might not even know that they feel that way, but the poem tells otherwise, for you cant write about something that you havent felt and have it come out that well, just a thought to keep in mind!

Mar. 28, 2010 at 6:46 pm:

i love this poem, it describes the feeling of being alone at its most extreme, or as close to it as anyone will get.  it also tells me that there is someone else in this world that lnows exaclty how i once felt, not all that long ago.  five out of five, great job, keep it up.

Pillow said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:58 pm:
How I've always gone through life is invisible. I've felt this poem very often. When youre invisible, you feel alone.

Amanda13 said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 12:46 pm:
I love how you can relate to this, and put the reader in their own situation. It's really amazing! Definitely keep writing, you're amazing at it.

Y. replied...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 1:02 pm :
Awww, thank you so much!!! :)

TheseBrownEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel this way too a lot at times. That's whats so great about being a writer; we get to vent out our hearts and souls, and by the time we are done scribbling down how bad we feel, we look up, and think, "Wait. What was I upset about?"
haha. I love it when that happens. :)
keep on writing! you're amazing, I swear.

sasssgirrrl22 replied...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 9:16 pm :
i completely agree with browneyes. u r very talented!!

distant_dreamer replied...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 3:11 pm :
Thank you so much!!!

distant_dreamer said...
I want to let everyone know that this was just a poem I wrote when I was mad. I don't feel like this either, just had to vent. Please Please comment!!!!! :)