My Music

When my head is pounding with pain and heartache, my music soothes me. When my heart is filled with joy and excitement, my music calms me. My music is my medicine when I get sick if troubles at school. My music is the cast I need to help me countinue my dream of becoming strong and independant. My music is the love I need when my heart is hurt by a loved one. My music is my friend, my love, my passion, my heart. My music is perfect.

<3::wish4wings::<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:05 am
i really love it:D

Danielle R. replied...
Why thank you very much, my music seriously does help meh in the day
-hehe much luv Danielle

adamosnd said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 8:57 am
This poem is very descriptive and well laid out. I liked the way you associated the stressed out bride picture because it seems as if the music could help her. I like the way you made it sound as if the music helps escape from school. Each line you wrote flows as freely as the lyrics to a song you did a great job keep up the good work!

Danielle R. replied...
I had a feeling the bride would go perfect wit the poem, thanks for noticing. And, of course thanks for your comment
-hehe much luv Danielle

kendraelysia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 11:47 am
Nice description! :) Very calming, and an inspiring way to cope. Good work.

Danielle R. replied...
Thanks very much, u rokz
-hehe much luv Danielle

tdemartino said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 11:26 am
This poem is very nice and descriptive. I like how you explain how the music makes you feel and changes your mood. When you say "...My music calms me," I understand this sentence. I am always listening to music, humming, or singing. I think a lot of people can relate to this poem. "...My music soothes me." This sentence i can also relate to. When I listen to music, i don't t worry about anything. I am only focused on the music and its lyrics. I sometimes listen to the ly... (more »)

Danielle R. replied...
Trust meh i am still writing i'll post more of them just for you. U rokz and thanks for that comment
-hehe much luv Danielle

dylonmichael said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 9:15 am
i loved it

Danielle R. replied...
Thanks soo much. Times for meh are very difficult, and my music is really keeping meh going through wit my challenges
-hehe much luv Danielle

dylonmichael replied...
Dec. 27, 2009 at 2:06 am
i understand completly

Danielle R. replied...
i bet its horrible over here

dylonmichael replied...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 2:20 am
over where??????