Bad Influence This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

She was the gender of the child-bearing
But had the ill-temper of a man
A tongue of a sailor
With actions of a savage beast
Upon her coming
The fruit of Eden was picked
Deeds of sour sins committed
And on Lucifer’s lips a grin
Though orphaned
Her mother was published
As entropy
Her father, chaos
She was the darkest shade of despair
Yet innocence glinted in her eyes
Smothered by the bleak truth
She, the beautiful disaster
Heaven would not have her -
The broken soldier
Hell yearned for her
And Earth was blinded by her riven beauty
She, known only as the wicked stranger
Walked upon the streets of loneliness
Fighting the curse of her corrupted soul
Of her besmirched paths

bahannahpeelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem makes me want to know this girl, and the writer's relation to her. Great imagery and manipulation of language, This kind of writing is what keeps me reading on this site. 

DownsJEANIE21 said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:36 pm:
When you're in the corner and have got no money to move out from that point, you will require to receive the credit loans. Because that should help you emphatically. I get auto loan every single year and feel myself OK just because of this.

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This piece is absolutely amazing. It actually made me think! That is what a good piece looks like, one where it can make you think about what the writer has put in there. You have to think from your own perspective and think on your own level to make yourself connect with the piece of work. I honestly think you deserved a place in the magazine. Way to go!! :)

inkers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:02 am:
This was really good! <3

romance_lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! That is Juts...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@m@z!ng=) said...
wow.
this is really deep and i like it.
=)