For Anne Frank This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Though raft in purple death and hate,
her ability to see
beyond an iron cage of madness
grew maturation’s testament
of mankind’s inner purity.

J_D_M said...
today at 3:14 pm
I love the history tie in it. Hey please check out some I my poems, would love your feed back

WaffleOcean2934 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this poem is really good.  Even though it's short it speaks volumes out with the words.  Nice work on it!  :)

vballchick said...
I absolutely love this poetry piece. I luv how you looked at Anne Frank's hiding in a different perspective and it's incredible. It's very creative and keep up the work.

ColdplayOwl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:39 am
That is an interesting way to look at Anne Frank's situation. I like the creativity!

DefyGravity129 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so...incredible! Bravo! Keep up the good work! :)

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is incredible.

romance_lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
so good... wow just wow :D