Your Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I sat for days

struggling to pinpoint the

perfect word to describe

your brown eyes

When today I realized

they’re blue.

JofieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 4:28 pm
A funny, quirky, unique, funny poem! :) I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work :) Happy Writing! -Jofie (=^.^=)

JofieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 1 at 4:28 pm
haha didn't mean to write funny twice...

The_Moon_And_The_Stars This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is a very beautiful poem. :) good job, you are a very good poet.

VivaciousWriter1 said...
This is probably my favorite poem currently :) Me and my friend wrote something like this a few years ago haha

irishlass317 said...
I love this!! Soooooooo adorable!!! :D

randomness said...
Nov. 22, 2008 at 8:47 am
Hey this reminds me of Your Song by Elton John but wow it's a cool poem.

Tweedle Dee said...
ha ha that's funny and kinda sad because lots of people think they're in love and dont even know anything about the other person. keep writting, i've read all your poems and they all rock!