Parting Kiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In this last
desperate moment,
I scramble
to retrieve
the only thing
at home
worth caring about.

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is wonderful I think! ^_^ keep on! Cheering for you! I loved how in your poem it was rather a scramble at first, but then at the end it all made snese to me! Beautiful poem, just like you are my dear! ^_^

elycavill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It is really interesting, beautiful job.

TheSkyOwesMeRain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 1:16 am
Beautiful poem! 

Deviant said...
Feb. 20, 2009 at 1:22 am
Okay this may be crazy simple, but it is really good, and actually, which this has never happened, stopped my breath. i know that feeling, and for a brief, yet emotional moment, it brought back all of those memories!!!!!!!!! you have talent. I mean, anyone that can portray that much emotioin in such a few words, has something going for them!