Parting Kiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In this last
desperate moment,
I scramble
to retrieve
the only thing
at home
worth caring about.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13 at 10:00 pm
This is wonderful I think! ^_^ keep on! Cheering for you! I loved how in your poem it was rather a scramble at first, but then at the end it all made snese to me! Beautiful poem, just like you are my dear! ^_^

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13 at 4:34 pm
It is really interesting, beautiful job.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 1:16 am
Beautiful poem! 

Deviant said...
Feb. 20, 2009 at 1:22 am
Okay this may be crazy simple, but it is really good, and actually, which this has never happened, stopped my breath. i know that feeling, and for a brief, yet emotional moment, it brought back all of those memories!!!!!!!!! you have talent. I mean, anyone that can portray that much emotioin in such a few words, has something going for them!