The Bully | Teen Ink

The Bully

By DakotaSwift SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
DakotaSwift SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

Hey you, yeah, the one getting self satisfaction from using words and fists to degrade your peers to the point where they slit their wrists. Yeah, you, the one making fun of the kid without a dad so that you can feel better about your own life; maybe it isn’t that bad. Yeah, you, the one taking it into your own hands to make sure that kid goes to school every day knowing he’s going to get called gay, and spat on, and ridiculed from the point he gets there until the day drags to an end. The one who makes it his own business to send kids home crying to their moms because you needed a little ego boost so you just let loose attacking his family and his religious views letting him know he will never be anything he will always lose. Yeah, you, the degenerate using his words to spread hate and attack others because deep inside you’re worried, and this is your cover, creating a bubble of hate around yourself so that no one can get inside, and see the real you, the one hiding away worried people will burst the bubble and figure out that you’re just a human, too.