Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

___beautiful_lies___This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:27 am
Beautifully written, I can relate to this very well, although the hair color would be changed to red haha, but still a wonderful piece keep up the work!

DizzyPotato202This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 11:18 pm
Pretty... love it

IlovewolfhumansThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4 at 9:27 am
That kind of describes me if I don't move on right away but yet that was amazing!!

TanviSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 11:58 am
I can tell that you put your heart into this...... amazing and true...... it's the best poem about heartbreakers that I've read so far. GREAT JOB!!! :)

CeceE14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 8:25 pm
Beautiful. Too true to explain.

Christinaa_jean said...
Feb. 5 at 10:30 am
I love the simplicity

DizzyDasey said...
Feb. 4 at 5:50 pm
So cool... using as a poem In class

Justwondering replied...
Apr. 12 at 1:52 pm
wait, isn't that plagiarism, unless you ask permission or aknowledge them? Or I am I being completely dumb and youre doing something perfectly alright? If you are, im really sorry. -Justwondering

AshesfalldownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 22 at 11:00 am
So creative!!

SpazzinOverUThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 27, 2014 at 4:45 am
this poem is so relate able!! Lovely!

Enigmapleet said...
Simple and stylish  

abomnibal said...
Nov. 23, 2014 at 11:57 am
wow this is just amazing! it made me smile for ages after first reading it. and i have to keep re reading it.

emkay1223 said...
This is so relatable!! I love the untainted honesty of it. I really enjoyed it.

WinterGirl said...
Wow! That is stunning and so relatable, I loved it!  

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Haha, oh geez. This is just absolutely, wonderful and amazing and funny. I'm sorry, but I just found this funny. Haha, oh geez. After I read this, I could not help but laugh and smile, a lot. This is just, all in all, phenomenal. Haha, I love it. I don't know how when this was published, but congrats having this published! You deserve it. You're a talented and wonderful writer and person; you ahve talent and greatness in you. Never stop believing that, because you are and you do. Tha... (more »)

CeceE14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10 at 8:24 pm
Your comments are nice, but it's NOT funny. This happens to real people all the time, and is one of the worst things a little girl can go through. This is an amazing poem, but it's not funny to have your heart broken

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 11 at 9:26 am
I apologize, @CeceE14. I know this is an amazing poem, I find this a phenomenal poem. I know it's not funny to have your heart broken, that I can connect too because I have had my heart broken. I apologize for being stupid and not sensitive to that, I'm sorry.

Feb. 11 at 9:35 am
Again, I'm sorry. I acted before I though, but this is a bad excuse and hardly an excuse and one that I will not hide behind or use. I know that I was not sensitive to that when I was suppose too, and that I should have thought before I acted. I know that it's not funny to have your heart broken or someone else's heart broken. I do not blame you if you think that I am not sensitive and stupid.

StephanieIsShe said...
Awe i can definitely relate to this when I had a crush on this guy

Caramel_Shades said...
awwww! so sweet. and true