Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:15 pm:
Haha, oh geez. This is just absolutely, wonderful and amazing and funny. I'm sorry, but I just found this funny. Haha, oh geez. After I read this, I could not help but laugh and smile, a lot. This is just, all in all, phenomenal. Haha, I love it. I don't know how when this was published, but congrats having this published! You deserve it. You're a talented and wonderful writer and person; you ahve talent and greatness in you. Never stop believing that, because you are and you do. Tha... (more »)

StephanieIsShe said...
Sep. 24 at 10:01 pm:
Awe i can definitely relate to this when I had a crush on this guy

Caramel_ShadesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 5:11 pm:
awwww! so sweet. and true

Lexi777 said...
Jun. 3 at 7:13 pm:
Love it!!!!

abomnibal said...
May 24 at 12:21 pm:
this is the best thing i will ever rad and have ever read  it makes me feel better about the people i love but i know will never love me back. i think you might like my poem heart beat free verse :)

dmax said...
May 5 at 2:33 pm:
i know first hand how tru this story rings to alot of people

Im_AwesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 17 at 12:03 pm:
love it!!!

Derek M. replied...
May 5 at 2:41 pm :
why do u love it

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 8 at 1:53 pm :
its so true!!!!!!!!!

Margaret S. said...
Apr. 7 at 7:43 pm:
I love your style. This poem is amazing!

Kylier876This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 8:49 pm:
True story.

hemingwhy_me said...
Mar. 30 at 3:56 pm:
I get it completely. This is way too true..

JosiSunny said...
Jan. 6 at 1:09 pm:
woah. so true

heartagramflex said...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:27 am:

MichealMulkey said...
Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:32 am:
Most of these simple poems that may or may not be low quality recieve so many comments because they are highly contriversial topics world wide. weather or not you believe this poem was produced with proper "craftmanship" or "creativity" and "originality", this females objective was to reach readers and others that have either felt this pain and conflict or can relate to this type of situation. simply put, I believe this was very succesful. Good job kid.

MichealMulkey replied...
Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:35 am :
this writer* (excuse my assumption)

Nicole143 said...
it is a cliché topic but the thoughts and style are very original and i love it 

Yadira V. said...
Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:17 am:
I love this

PunkRockPrincess1031 said...
I personally like how the writer uses a cliched topic (will not disagree on that) and makes it their own. Some people may not see the depth in this poem but because I am going through this exact same thing right now, the poem really got to me. Maybe the editors thought that since it was such a cliched topic, many people could relate to it. I liked this poem and am glad that it made it into the magazine:)

Ansi said...
Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:59 am:
Love your poem. It was different but I loved it. Please do more! oh and what I loved it the most was the second verse.