Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

M.DagherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 8:59 pm
Amazing poem!

LongLifeStory said...
Jan. 8 at 1:41 pm
That was really awesome.

Emily_SThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 2:06 pm
This is a really great piece that I honestly love! I really admire how you were able to portray so many emotions in one poem!

Caycethepoet said...
This is so simple, yet so beautiful and relatable. I love it!

itss.tere said...
I love this so much ! I can relate to it cause i use to know someone like that. My heart literally hurts cause i'm remembering the amazing memories i had with that guy!

waishThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 10, 2015 at 1:27 am
wow love this poem. and if you guys have a minute than see this stuff of mine and vote if you like TeenInk.com/poetry/song_lyrics/article/836211/Im-Little-Bit-Alive/

eitbse@ew said...
“Jerk” Your poems are the ones I like to read. I am a freak for romance. You captured how he looked and traits, so your readers could have a image of what he looked like. You did a great job on this.

Lilpolkanugget said...
Literally made my heart hurt. There's a guy that is a total jerk, but I still have a crush on him..... but for me one of the aspects is the delicious cologne..

Kelsey A. said...
May 26, 2015 at 12:57 am
So true! Truly beautiful

BabyGirlSotoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice work :)

___beautiful_lies___This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2015 at 11:27 am
Beautifully written, I can relate to this very well, although the hair color would be changed to red haha, but still a wonderful piece keep up the work!

DizzyPotato202This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Pretty... love it

Ilovewolfhumans said...
Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:27 am
That kind of describes me if I don't move on right away but yet that was amazing!!

TanviS said...
Feb. 22, 2015 at 11:58 am
I can tell that you put your heart into this...... amazing and true...... it's the best poem about heartbreakers that I've read so far. GREAT JOB!!! :)

CeceE14 said...
Beautiful. Too true to explain.

Christinaa_jean said...
Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:30 am
I love the simplicity

DizzyDasey said...
So cool... using as a poem In class

Justwondering replied...
wait, isn't that plagiarism, unless you ask permission or aknowledge them? Or I am I being completely dumb and youre doing something perfectly alright? If you are, im really sorry. -Justwondering

JamersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:10 pm
No, you're right. It is plagerism if she takes credit for it.

AshesfalldownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 22, 2015 at 11:00 am
So creative!!