Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

G.M.2021 said...
Nov. 7 at 7:49 pm
Wow, Just Wow

Sofia_Gonz07 replied...
today at 8:55 pm
I know right

anna4real.zThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 17 at 10:47 pm
Relatable.

jedjakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7 at 10:19 am
haha I love it :@)

Ryan_N said...
May 3 at 4:39 pm
omg. Much amaze, much wow!

Tkenns said...
Apr. 21 at 8:40 pm
It's got a nice feel. You wrote it very well!!! I know this gets annoying and is kinda cheesy, but I really need some people to read over my poems. I was just wondering if anyone had the time to check out and comment any criticism on my post TeenInk.com/users/Tkenns much appreciated!!!

dpurdy said...
Mar. 23 at 1:19 pm
omg i love this poem

JWALK said...
Feb. 18 at 1:41 pm
I love how easily I can relate to this poem.

Jwalk said...
Feb. 18 at 1:39 pm
I love how easily I can relate to your poem.

M.Dagher said...
Jan. 13 at 8:59 pm
Amazing poem!

LongLifeStory said...
Jan. 8 at 1:41 pm
That was really awesome.

Emily_S said...
Jan. 6 at 2:06 pm
This is a really great piece that I honestly love! I really admire how you were able to portray so many emotions in one poem!

Caycethepoet said...
This is so simple, yet so beautiful and relatable. I love it!

itss.tere said...
I love this so much ! I can relate to it cause i use to know someone like that. My heart literally hurts cause i'm remembering the amazing memories i had with that guy!

waish said...
Nov. 10, 2015 at 1:27 am
wow love this poem. and if you guys have a minute than see this stuff of mine and vote if you like TeenInk.com/poetry/song_lyrics/article/836211/Im-Little-Bit-Alive/

eitbse@ew said...
“Jerk” Your poems are the ones I like to read. I am a freak for romance. You captured how he looked and traits, so your readers could have a image of what he looked like. You did a great job on this.

Lilpolkanugget said...
Literally made my heart hurt. There's a guy that is a total jerk, but I still have a crush on him..... but for me one of the aspects is the delicious cologne..

slytherinborn replied...
Jun. 10 at 2:24 am
Omg same!!!

Kelsey A. said...
May 26, 2015 at 12:57 am
So true! Truly beautiful

BabyGirlSotoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice work :)