Lost and Found

Lost:

I feel lost, and hopeless,

like I will never see any light.

I feel sick, and angry,

I know that this emptiness is not right'

I feel dark, and dismal,

like the pit I am in is never bright.

I feel only sadness,

that every where I look is night.

My heart is aching.

I fear I will never love again.

That my life will always,

always have this pain,

That every step I make

will forever be in vain.

I hope I won't always be this way.

Found:

I have found Christ Jesus

He has turned my night to day,

He took my burdens

when on the cross he was slayed

He will never leave me

even when I disobey,

I was oh, so selfish, but God has help that go away.

Jesus loves me,

even though I am a wretch.

He has saved me,

from my terrible,certain death.

I shall praise him

Morning, noon and when darkness falls,

He is my Saviour,

Jesus Christ the Lord of all.

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 12:13 pm:
Thanks Ali! Will do! (:

ISeeTheStarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 28 at 12:49 pm:
This is so amazing! I can relate to this so much, Harri! You are a great author and I will continue reading your work!

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 28 at 12:52 pm :
Thanks so much! That means a lot! 

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 27 at 9:04 pm:
....totally amazing! Ive never seen a poem written in such a form and so powerful and deep! Truly amazing!

Feb. 27 at 9:05 pm :
Thank you so much! That means a lot!!!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 5:04 pm:
Very nice, the emotions and rhyme are beautiful, nicely penned; Keep up the good work!

Feb. 27 at 5:06 pm :
Thank you very much!

OpticalillusionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 4:33 pm:
Good poem, It has a nice story of personal well being and it tells how you found religion and how you felt, I feel its relatable in the sense that I am the same in this manner. Few gramatical errors, all of which were just a bit misplacment among words that could of helped the poem flowed more smoothly, But overall bravo keep writing I enjoyed this piece. 

Feb. 27 at 4:38 pm :
Thanks, but no need to worry, this is not based on me. My poems come from a base emotion and then I twist it.   I was feeling really down and wrote the fisrt half "Lost" when my mum read she said it need a seond half so I wrote "Found".  I have always been a Christian. I can't beleive I let those grammar errors slip!  Thanks for the comment!  

Dr.SunbalSunnyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 5:13 pm:
This reminds me a lot like me :3

Feb. 24 at 5:19 pm :
I am glad you lied it and I hope you are feeling 100% now!

Feb. 24 at 5:20 pm :
I mean *liked it.

syeknom101 replied...
Mar. 5 at 9:49 pm :
OMG your writing is awesome!    Check out my things I also rated them for you like you asked   BTW I am Ali from Shelfari in case you are confused about who i am