IDKreeper

“Someday, maybe a one day-I’m gonna find you. I’m gonna like you. Google search you, so I can meet you and finally see you.

One day, possibly Sunday-I’m gonna bite you. I’m gonna fight you. Then I will eat you-I’m gonna greet you. So I can love you.

Monday, maybe on Sunday-it’s time to know you. So I can show you. What I’ve been hiding-all of the lying. I am a stalker (oh what a shocker) prepared to steal you.

Sunday, in a new Hyundai, I’m gonna drive you. Yes to high five you. What’s your sun sign dude; it’s time to take you. So I can make you-a follower too!”

LaChouette said...
today at 8:40 pm:
I really liked this. Very clever and creative. Awesome!

Father_Lion_And_Baby_Cub said...
Aug. 12 at 7:00 am:
You got the message across o.o

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 9 at 7:02 pm:
Good message. I like the fact that you chose to write about this in a poem, rather than just some awareness article--it makes it much more interesting

MissExplorationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 1:33 pm:
This is very creepy indeed, I remember in elementary school and still now to be aware of Internet creepers/stalkers. At first when I read this poem, I thought it was about love...Then that changed in the third stanza and after I read your author's comment. 

vegangirl0725This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 12:19 pm:
This is super creepy. (good thing I didn't read it at night) It's really good, keep writing.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 5 at 5:58 pm:
Very creepy and stalkerish. Frightening all the same. Some typos. But nothing serious. I love the perspective. I thought it was something else at first. Well done. 

wowe said...
Jun. 24 at 11:12 pm:
Well another excellent and well thought written ballad with a view from a young up and coming author,,keep up the good work and carry on the torch,,,  

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15 at 11:58 pm :
Thanks! If you want read my song lyrics "Was is my Interoggative." Spent a lot of time on that one.