Homemade Poem for Mother's Day

“When I am upset, and when I am sad, you’d give me a hug and a pat on my back.
When I am nauseas, when I am sick, you show me your love, and it does the trick.
When I am confused, and when I am in doubt, you show me the way, and lead me the route.
When I feel alone, when I feel afraid, you come in my life, and figure a way-to save the day!
I wish I could tell you these words everyday, I love you mom and have a Happy Mother’s Day!”

KylineFThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 10 at 10:28 pm
this would be perfect for a birthday card or mothers day card

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aw :) This is beautiful and really describes the role of our mothers. However, as a poem, it could have included more imagery/figurtive language and I would change the ending words. Other than that its lovely and simple; a perfect card message.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really adorable. :) It’s exactly what I would picture on a Mother’s Day card. ^.^ Good job!

MissExploration said...
So sweet! I like how everything rhymes and flows together smoothly. 

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:18 am
Very Very nice and simple, i like the meaning and how you laid it out. It's just elgeant and beutiful well done . :3 and i may have to use this for my mom's birthday lol

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very sweet. It describes with a child's innonce what mothers do everyone for their children. 

RheeeBee said...
this is very beautiful, i love it