The Queen of Me

You seem to be the queen of me your soft song can calm stormy seas. It can be likened to a summer breeze but please that is enough about your voice let me make it clear that you are my life's only choice. I sit right next to you but I feel that I am a million miles away sometimes, just your eyes alone can lead me astray. I feel as though you are like snow. Because no one is the same as you and you are infinitely beautiful. Even though you may never read this poem I think you already know that you my love are the queen of me.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:30 pm:
This is really well written.. it's so sweet and I really like it. Very descriptive!

GGIsLearningThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 4:02 pm:
BEAUTIFUL.

thegreatmorryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 12 at 5:08 pm :
you guys are the best @liv, GG

GGIsUnsureThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 18 at 7:12 pm :
It was a good poem. Deserved a good word.

Whitehouse503This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 3:42 pm:
THIS IS GREAT :D

Eclipse_on_a_Cloudy_DayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 5:01 pm:
Very interesting poem. I believe you need to structure it more... it seems as if you were in a hurry when writing it, but it's fairly good. I enjoyed reading about your hidden feelings for this woman