Woman of Trickery

I once met a woman devilish, she be but, the she hide her darkness from me.
With a laugh and a smile she mesmerized me as she took the lead I forgot the words from which I should take heed.
They call her the Woman of Trickery, for she has done some ghastly deeds, ones that kill soul with ease.
Yes she’s the Woman of Trickery she spreads unease like a disease. She can bring grown men to his knees, for she’s the Woman of Trickery
Ooh Lord help us please!

If you see her quicken your pace, run from her like she’s hold ‘in a mace.
Ignore her beauty it’s a disguise if you don’t believe me look in her eyes. She is evil to the core but, making you believe me is a chore…

Yes she’s the Woman of Trickery she spreads unease like a disease. She can bring grown men to their knees, for she’s the Woman of Trickery
Ooh Lord help us please!

They send out saints with holy water you might believe that you have catch her
But, even the buzzards do not want her. When then next woman takes green corn the Woman of Trickery is born once more.
Ooh Lord help us please!

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8 at 8:24 pm:
Nice description of the ordinary sinfall women out there who knows better. It was almost like a song. The picture you chosen could not have been better.

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:25 pm :
it is a song

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8 at 11:01 am:
This is really good but also dark, and the women of trickery is a really nice way to sum up the green corn. great job as always :3