Memorable Rain

The whispering of rain,
Delighted my ears,
And I wished I was,
Close to my dears.

My dream came true,
My friend came in blue.
Can't forget those happy moments,
And that cool rain in torrents.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:31 am:
That was some really nice imagery! It had rain and friends and the best line "The whispering of rain" that just sort of struck me....Loved this! Keep writing!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20 at 1:57 pm:
i liked the metaphor a lot in this! the imagery is perfecto love it!! XD

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:23 pm:
I really liked it keep it up

EMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 4:44 am:
I really enjoyed this! I love the rain.

Sunny225LuvsHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24 at 3:59 pm:
i love how you post true experiences as poems........ and the rhyming is excellent

Hannah_Ignatiuk16 said...
Mar. 19 at 12:33 pm:
I loved the layout and it was very passionate  

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 1:25 pm:
I love this. Is the frinde coming in blue symbolic for the rain?

in.this.momentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 12:42 am:
oh how beautiful <3

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 31 at 12:06 am:
this was beautiful!!!!  

loveshersheysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 17 at 9:40 am:
wow! I love this poem. It's very sweet

Jan. 17 at 9:39 am:
wow! I love this poem. Its very sweet.

baileyanneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 2:34 pm:
Very well written!! :)

country-cuteyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 12 at 12:29 pm:
thats very good

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 2:20 pm:
i love te rhyming

Hipster_Lovelock_Princess said...
Jan. 11 at 12:41 pm:
love it....very sweet.

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 7:36 am:
wonderful! :D

DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 12:26 am:
That was kind of cool

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 11:28 am:
Very good :)!

MysticLadyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:44 pm:
Rain is my favorite kind of weather so this is really cool. and it represents your loved ones well