Don’t Be Afraid, Be Brave! | Teen Ink

Don’t Be Afraid, Be Brave!

By BambyAvila SILVER, Lucena City, Other
BambyAvila SILVER, Lucena City, Other

Life is like a roller coaster its cool, its shaky, its scary, but most of all its fun so just go enjoy it. Life is short so you gotta make every day feel like its forever and to just enjoy it while you can.

I don’t have wings to fly,
And I’m always scared to try,
But dreams of mine is high,
To change the world and touch the sky.
But how? I can’t ever be like Superman,
I can’t do the things I think I can,
Coz’ many things get me so weak,
Lots of obstacle makes me freak.

It seems that I’m just nothing,
To this world I only know is crying.
Suddenly I heard God asking,
“Why a man like you is afraid of trying?”
I later realize that I have to struggle,
In this path of life, I need to travel.
It’s not awful to try for something,
Coz’ God made us to be amazing.

This is dedicated to my sister. I wrote this when my mother gets mad to my sister. I want my sister to show her abilities and potentials. I want her to prove all the things people say about her are wrong. I hope you like it.

on Nov. 14 2012 at 6:19 am
BambyAvila SILVER, Lucena City, Other

Oh :D Thank You for appreciating my poem . Thanks for your replies xD Please check my other works. Some of them are much better than this :D

on Nov. 14 2012 at 6:18 am
BambyAvila SILVER, Lucena City, Other

Oh :D Thank You for appreciating my poem . Thanks for your replies xD Please check my other works. Some of themmm are much better than this :D

on Nov. 13 2012 at 9:00 am
ChobaniLuvinPenguin PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well."
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Great job! Your message is very clear, especially in the last stanza. You should just be careful to stick to the rhyme scheme, because your rhyming pattern in the second stanza is different from that of the first stanza. You also have some minor grammar mistakes, but I can't blame you since you're from the Philippines. Good job! Keep writing!!!

so_joy SILVER said...
so_joy SILVER, Navesink, New Jersey

"Be the change you want to see."

This is great! Very inspiring!! Loved it! Mind checking out my work?:) It would mean a lot.

on Nov. 12 2012 at 8:51 am
BambyAvila SILVER, Lucena City, Other

Thank you again :D

on Nov. 12 2012 at 7:53 am
remember16 SILVER, WhiteLake, Michigan

This is only a minor setback to a major comeback

I really like this.  your a good writer you should cheak out some of my poetry(: again good job!