She Walks In Glory This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

And when she walks, she walks in glory.
And when she speaks, she speaks in stories.
And when she shouts, she shouts down walls;
And when they fell, she watched it all.

And when she dreams, she carves divides;
And when she wakes, dreams trail behind.
And when she writes, her dreams prevail;
And when she breaks, those dreams don't fail.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:35 pm:
Wow you've described the woman I wanna be:) amazing piece~

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 28, 2013 at 3:42 pm :
Thanks for hanging out on my page :)

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful.

May 25, 2013 at 3:18 pm :
Thank you, friend!

phlogiston This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:03 pm:
This is so inspirational! I absolutely loved it! Keep on writing!

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:22 pm :

Thank you, friend! A magazine icon on your username, I see?

Intriguing :)

thatgirl27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:15 pm:
This is JAW-DROPPING. I absolutely love this. Favorited.(:

Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:46 am :
Oh, thank you so much! Your comment almost made me cry!