Sweet Revenge

I’m coming after you; I’m going to take you down. You did this to me, so now it’s your time around. You better get ready because I’m going to make you cry. I’ll pull the real you out of darkness and into the light. You hurt so many, you gave them hate, you gave them sadness, and you gave them pain. Now I’ve returned to repay you in full, to open your wounds and make your feelings overflow. Now it’s getting personal, the wounds are getting deep. If you keep this up I might just throw you into the sea. You don’t know the real me, you think you do. But I can read you right on through. I’ve brought your gifts, you can take them back. I don’t want them anymore so I’m throwing them back. I don’t know why I did this; I just needed to have fun. If you do this to me again then I’ll shoot you in the face with a gun. You broke my heart and now I want to beat you in the face. You shouldn’t have hurt me you just don’t understand. I needed to hear you and now you hang up. Why do you not answer when I needed to talk? Fine then, it’s over now and I’m all done.